Saturday, January 07, 2012

This might be the end

While it's easy for me to open up my life and share all of my embarrassing personal moments with the world, it's not as easy for some of the people that I share my life with. For most of them, it's not their fault that I happened upon them, introducing them into my journal-writing and sharing my experiences with them, with everyone else.


I can completely understand that those people might respond with a level of discomfort. While the most significant deterrent from writing journals like mine could be the amount of effort that I exert, another reason for not wanting to do such a thing could be that people like to keep their lives private. Though I wasn't trying to overstep my boundaries into anyone's privacy, my honesty and lack of filter might have done that for me.


I would like to extend apologies to anyone that I might have offended, or anyone who didn't feel like they could be themselves around me because they felt like I would share their secrets with the online world. I might come back to the journal-posting at some point, and I will try to keep up with writing them, just for you mom, but I'm just starting to think that it's not worth the trouble.


Though I feel like I should be able to share my own opinion with whomever I choose, it's my opinion about others that is potentially upsetting to others. And whether I like someone, dislike someone, think someone is a hard-worker, think that they’re lazy, or even if I fell in love with someone, I guess some people might not want to find out about it online. I get it.


I would like to resume writing at some point but I also don’t want to burn any bridges.


I’m sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.